Re: Intermodulation Performance

Kees K5BCQ:

You and your teammates appear to be making progress on a uBitx RF spur and harmonic solution. Two questions: 1) Do you hope to have a solution by any defined deadline; and 2, will this solution be sold to uBitx owners through HF Signals or through a third party?

David A Posthuma, WD8PUO

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kees T
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 11:24 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Intermodulation Performance

Hello Warren Allgyer,

I want to thank you for all the effort you have put into the uBITX spur/harmonic problem definition and the excellent data presented. I realize your project is shelved ....but, would you be interested in trying out an 8 relay switched LPF board with 4 plug in LPFs using the parts off the uBITX board. You ran an experiment like that earlier with a perf. board. I have boards (75mm x 62mm) coming in soon and can supply the relays and misc parts (no charge).

73 Kees K5BCQ