Re: ubitx troubleshooting help - low power after irf510 replacement

Vince Vielhaber

Stay away from their 1/8" phone plugs. I had the tip of one fall off inside a jack. Problem was the jack was on the back of my Kenwood TS430 and I had to pull the back panel to get the jack out to get that piece out. After looking closer at the other ones I have, they're all loose - even the new ones in the drawer.

Vince - K8ZW.

On 08/18/2018 10:17 AM, ohwenzelph via Groups.Io wrote:

It would be nice to know what is and is not good from Tayda as they have
low prices and low cost shipping.guress sometimes you git what you pay
for...