Re: #bitx40help BITX40 LSB Winlink #bitx40help

Jack Margolis <jmargolis9@...>

I'm still confused on how to change the frequency of the Radiuno that is supplied with the Bitx40 kit.

Does one need to edit the sketch of push buttons on the Radiuno.  I've looked at the firmware and it shows the bottom and top range of the two VFOs.

I am also not sure about setting the BFOs, etc to give me USB on 20 Meters.  I want to buy a 40 meter Bitsx change the two filters ....then do whatever to the Raduino.

Thanks in advance for your help.   73   Jack