Re: Spurious Emission Measurement on stock uBitX

JJ1FXF

Allison san,

Thanks for your info. I tried some apps from Apple Store and seemed any of them might be OK.

I will plot the PA output level as increasing the volume of iPhone.

// hiro, JJ1FXF

2018年8月18日(土) 2:59 ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...>:

Hiro san,

To do testing on SSB a audio tone signal source is needed. There are aps for android
and Iphone that do this.  The procedure is generate the 1.5khz tone and inject it into
the microphone input.  Turn audio source volume up until power does not increase
then reduce to the specified 80% of max power for each band.  Repeat this on a
per band basis for best results.  Note power out used for that band.

Allison