Re: Modular uBitx - "Ex: Harmonics"

Russ Hines

Here's to a free and independent India.  Happy birthday.

And thank you, Ashhar Farhan, for making this versatile platform available.

Salute!
Russ Hines
JMS & Associates, Inc.
SBE CSRE
WB8ZCC
--
Reply to: russ@...
On 8/14/2018 11:10 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:

Peeps, Jack,
I hope that it is clear to everyone that ubitx is an open design. There is no restriction on anyone kitting it and selling products based on it. I would encourage people to try their hand and running it even as a business.
There is no challenge to hf sigs, really. There are more radios to be built and shipped than what hfsigs can ever do. Do go ahead and branch off. Cooperation beats competition each time!
Happy independence day to all my friends who believe in the idea of India!
73, f.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, 08:23 Jack Purdum via Groups.Io, <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This is what we used for the antenna analyzer (QST, Nov., 2017). The only reason I switched away from it was its clock speed. At 16MHz, it just wasn't up to the DSP power we needed.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 9:57:21 PM EDT, Adrian Waiblinger <vk5zbr@...> wrote:

Keep a option for 630m band too.
If to hard an output from the Nano to drive the external 630m pa relay /

Regards
Adrian

On 15 Aug 2018, at 10:44 am, Nick VK4PP <nickpullen@...> wrote:

One of these?