Re: Arduino Hangs

Howard Fidel

Yes, and the V4 program I was running before loaded properly.

On 8/14/2018 10:54 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io wrote:
Does it run the sample program named Blink that comes with the IDE?

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 9:45:21 PM EDT, Howard Fidel <sonic1@...> wrote:

I was hopping I could pick someone's brain before I start to experiment with the code I am running on my Arduino. My Arduino nano died, and I just replaced it with a new one. (I tried to socket it, but the pins didn't plug into any sockets I have.) The code hangs at the version number. Is there anything going on that the code looks for that it is not seeing to move on? I know how to add print statements to see if I can locate where the problem is, but if someone has seen this, maybe you could save me some time.
Thanks,

Howard