Re: Modular uBitx - "Ex: Harmonics"

Jack, W8TEE

We ended up using the Teensy 3.6. 1Mb of flash, 256K of SRAM, 4K EEPROM, 62 I/O pins, I2C, RTC, 25 analog pins with 13-bit resolution and 2 analog output pins with 12-bit resolution (Mega has 10-bit). True, the blue pill cost less, but the libraries for the Teensy include most of the Arduino plus many others (FFT and audio). While this screen doesn't show everything:

Inline image

we're using less than 20% of its memory resources. The companion audio board allows us to do some pretty cool stuff, like an 8-band equalizer (plot is on the left):

Inline image

It's not cheap ($30), but is sure brings a lot to the table.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 9:34:21 PM EDT, Nick VK4PP <nickpullen@...> wrote:

HI All.
Blue Pill looks to be a winner too me, I have 2 laying about actually. VERY cheap, 2x the nano memory. and 32bit.
Should fit the bill perfectly, extra IO too. (26)
Just got to get the Code running on it, Jack?

Cheers
Nick VK4PP