Modular uBitx - "Ex: Harmonics"

Nick VK4PP

Hi Allison/ Kees/ Glenn/ other technical competent hams...

Would you consider working on a uBitx v2 so to speak, advice, criticisms and such?
Tweaking the current design as much as possible to perform better, address the major issues (spurs + harmonics)?
Better components (2n2222a) ect,
Extra driver stage?
LPF layout..
proper BPF using QRP Labs Modules..

I would like to make it very modular, so its easy to fix/upgrade a section.
I will make some boards, happy to send to you for testing and evaluation at no cost.
Also smaller boars fit in a DL envelope (110x220mm) for DX shipping at $3.50. so that kind of defines the foot print.
Would be cool, 4 boards each about 105x105mm Stacking on one another.
Nano socketed on one board, SI5153 integrated, either SMT or Adafruit module ($$$ vs convenience)

I am not aiming to build a cheap copy, just an upgraded uBitx that you can assemble your self if you don't mind spending a bit more.

I want to enjoy the process and the radio, learn stuff along the way, contribute to the community.
As soon as this is no longer happening, there is no point in carrying on for me.

What are your thoughts people?

Cheers & 73.
Nick VK4PP