Re: Nextion Basic 3.2 Display will not update #ubitx

Joe

Hi,
I have seen this issues several times

1. Make sure your power source is good.
2. Try another microsd card.

Usually one of the above clears the problem

Joe
VE1BWV

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018, 2:47 PM V Zecchinelli <n1vin@...> wrote:
I have spent most of today searching through messages and wiki to no avail.  I am using the basic 3.2 Nextion display and am trying to upload the tft file I downloaded from ubitx.net.  SD card is 8Gb and is formatted FAT32 and tft file copied to it.  When I insert the card into the Nextion display it shows Baud:   9600 and SD Card Update....... and stalls at that point.  I have waited as long as an hour.  Am  missing something or perhaps I procured a bad Nextion or SD card?
Thank you for any input.
73 Vince N1VIN