Nextion Basic 3.2 Display will not update #ubitx

V Zecchinelli

I have spent most of today searching through messages and wiki to no avail.  I am using the basic 3.2 Nextion display and am trying to upload the tft file I downloaded from ubitx.net.  SD card is 8Gb and is formatted FAT32 and tft file copied to it.  When I insert the card into the Nextion display it shows Baud:   9600 and SD Card Update....... and stalls at that point.  I have waited as long as an hour.  Am  missing something or perhaps I procured a bad Nextion or SD card?
Thank you for any input.
73 Vince N1VIN