Re: Three cheers for the uBITX! Keeping problems in perspective....

Don - KM4UDX

I thought I died and went to heaven when my uBITX came in the mail. How often do you get to feel 14 years old again at the ripe age of 62? Warming up the solder iron, organizing the parts, and reading (a hundred times) the instructions trying to understand what is meant vs what is said.

There is a current expression...now we get to pimp our ride.

Historically we customized our hotrod. Or in my case a very used plymouth with new speakers. hahahah.

What joy, what bliss to be back there again.

So I can only say thank you a thousand times to the Great Dr. for his creation, and for all of you who helped with community development, support and encouragement.

Don
km4udx