Re: Spurs - BPF fix? #ubitx

Glenn

Allison, yes we are on same page. See summary in picture below. Hopefully correct and less my typos in previous post.

The 15M band is odd one out though for switching.

Yes, i know anything  is possible.   But there are at least 3 or 4 variations on the uBITX Sketch so an agreement has to come on how to do this and also make it not so difficult that people can't be bothered to make the changes. Of course in the end, we can't push people to do this if they don't want to, but we do have to make it as easy as possible in my view. There have been hundreds on this and similar topic, but it's like a Committee where nothing changes so far.