Re: Nextion Error #ubitx #ubitx-help PD5DJ #ubitx #ubitx-help

Terence Taylor

David, open the appropriate .HMI file in the Nextion editor. Click on the Device ID tab at the upper right. You should be able to change the device type to the screen that you have. Compile the code and then click on File, Open Build folder and yous should see the new .tft file that was created. I did this just the other day and it worked fine for me.

On Friday, August 10, 2018 10:53 AM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Have you installed the device driver for your display? You may need to do that since it may not be the same as the 3.5" display. I would think your first plan of attach it to take a Nextion sample program for your display, run it, and if it does run, find out what's different between the CEC software and the example. Also check the header files.

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, August 10, 2018, 1:47:26 PM EDT, David Posthuma <davep@...> wrote:

I am trying to add a Nextion screen to my uBitx. However, I receive the following error no matter what I try: "Model does not match device model: NX4827T043_011R". I like the screen design and 4.3" size offered by PD5DJ. I have formatted my thumb drive to FAT32. I have loaded the TFT 4.3 file from PD%DJ and the 3.5" TFT from CEC with no effect. I have also tried both the "NX" version files from version 1.097 and 1.095. I receive the same error. The screen I am using can be found at https://www.itead.cc/wiki/NX4827T043. The data sheet PDF can be downloaded HERE. Please help, I don't know what else to do.