Re: Harmonics

Bill Cromwell

Hi Kees,

I expect there will be several different, useful solutions. I will wait a little to see how well they work and what will be required. I might try to take the best (for me) features of those designs and combine them into my own radio. Maybe one person's implementation of band pass filters ahead of the finals and another person's implementation of the output low pass filters. Open source is great ain't it?

73,

Bill KU8H

On 08/10/2018 11:43 AM, Kees T wrote:
Jerry,

Do you have a summary of the various options available ? or being
worked, with pros and cons ? or do we just wait for a "Eureka" thread ?

It might be that everyone just takes his/her own path.

73 Kees K5BCQ
--
bark less - wag more