From: Bill <allerthomes@...>
Date: 09/08/2018 04:24 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Help needed with KD8CEC memory manager

I have gone back to the Hamskey website and tried to follow the directions for the memory manager. My problem right now is that nothing happens when I click "read from ubitx", although I did get it to work at one time, and was able to create a back up file, which I can load into the manager. I have made some changes and hit write to..., after hitting encode. A green bar will slowly run across the screen untill finished. Each time it will show o successful. So it seems I cannot read or write from this program right now. Any thoughts?