Re: Help needed with KD8CEC memory manager

Bill

I have gone back to the Hamskey website and tried to follow the directions for the memory manager. My problem right now is that nothing happens when I click "read from ubitx", although I did get it to work at one time, and was able to create a back up file, which I can load into the manager. I have made some changes and hit write to..., after hitting encode. A green bar will slowly run across the screen untill finished. Each time it will show o successful. So it seems I cannot read or write from this program right now. Any thoughts?