Help needed with KD8CEC memory manager

Bill

Hi to all,
 I have just uploaded ver 1.061 with success, I think! I am trying to use memory manager to set up for reverse beacon function. ( i at least wanted my call sign to display on power up). I have absolutely no coding experience just so you know. I have memory manager downloaded, and have entered some very simple info. When I hit encode, I get an error message about filling in boxes on left. I am lost. Another question is what baud rate is correct?? If all I wanted to do right now is display my call sign, I would still have to use this program, correct? I can follow instructions but am on a steep learning curve! Thank You for your help! Bill A.