Re: need a new pc ??

Howard Fidel

Have you posted the design? It sounds interesting.

Howard

On 8/7/2018 11:44 PM, Doug W wrote:
On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 07:49 PM, Howard Fidel wrote:
If you have an interesting project for it that can't be done with an Arduino, I'd like to hear about it.
I missed responding to that part of your post.  I am currently running it as a WSPR beacon in my detached garage.  I am using the shield from TAPR.  I can remote into the ZeroW with my phone via VNC and maintain control.  The RF used to knock out the wifi but I separated the shield with jumper wires and it works fine.  I am not saying you couldn't run WSPR from an Arduino, but I think you'd be hard pressed to get the same functionality for $10.

--
www.bitxmap.com