From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:22 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] reverse polarity protection (ubitx.net)

The hfsignals WireUp instructions for power into the rig at the top of   http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-wire-up/
have a symbol that looks like headphones.
Some have mistaken it for a fuse, that's definitely the wrong position for a fuse.
The label on that symbol says "On/Off", so we can assume it's a power switch.

Here's an old post showing how I wired mine up:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/53016

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 07:31 AM, Jerry Gaffke wrote:

My preferred solution:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/52904

The instructions for reverse polarity protecton on the uBitx WireUp page would be acceptable
if they also showed a 3 Amp fuse in line with the +12v lead from the power supply.