Re: Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

iz oos

Warren, this proves the women that wounded the toroids made an excellent job. I had no doubt about that!

Il 07/ago/2018 14:22, "Warren Allgyer" <allgyer@...> ha scritto:
The filter components as designed are perfectly adequate once the relay and layout problems are addressed. Yes, there are likely improvements that can be made with optimization but they are fine as is.

I have removed the filter components from the uBitx and laid them out in a straight line on perf board. It is not pretty but that was not my intent..... I wanted to see how they perform. They perform superbly in this layout.

Photos of the board and the filter profiles are attached.

WA8TOD