Re: Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

Check to see if you (accidentally) banned him from your inbox. Our screens are busy places and it is easy enough to accidentally bump the wrong thing. Been there - done that.

Check your 'spam bin' and 'trash bin' or whatever your mail system calls it. You can correct it there if you find Glenn's posts.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 08/07/2018 04:03 AM, William R Maxwell wrote:
Can anybody explain why I am not receiving Glenn's posts on this subject
but I am receiving the responses he receives, such as this from Colin.
Yet, if I go to the group page to view Colin's reply, I can step back
to find Glenn's post. Why should they not be appearing as emails, as
they had previously, since we moved to groups.io

Bill, VK7MX
--
bark less - wag more