Re: Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

m5fra2@...

That is excellent Glenn, I never ceased to be amazed by this group.

Colin – M5FRA

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: 06 August 2018 23:42
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

More to see if it's possible rather than anything else, I was working on a PCB that would fit in same space as the original LPF area, but switching on both ends of each filter. (ie 3 more relays)  I didn't alter the actual switching sequence just added the extra relays controlled in the same manner as the original ones. Picture is of the PCB. No switching transistors are on the PCB, yet.  You can see space either side though.

This is not all routed as you can see, just the RF paths in and out of the relays. (The inductors are shown with 4 holes, just because i  had that part in my LIB.) Orientations may change.

glenn vk3pe