Re: One question only...

Christopher Miller

I wonder what the spurious emissions were like on this! The ARRL owns a spark gap transmitter that is housed in W1AW for what it is worth. They dont use it, though I think the time I was there they said they did once a year but whatever. I bet it is way worse than your uBitx. Enjoy!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:04 PM Timothy Fidler <engstr@...> wrote:
Belay all that .. Japanese LPF cct sent to the VK who is designing a replacement board.  It gets 5 bands out of three signals ie 00 is also interpreted as a command. as usual old Timmo Fidler went off half cocked but at least the archives kicked in.