Re: Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

Timothy Fidler

Nick have a look at the "Jap"  5 bands with three outputs and diode OR LPF suggestion that I just posted before you go too much further.. just a heads up.  THe design needs rework for lower power ,  but it is not too bad.  It can be just std double Pi design without all the magic bypass cappies - there must be books that cover that but I don't have one.

Remember too that a BPF board looks as if  required to cut right into the cct . thought it may be with a well designed LPF board that latter may be dispensed with.  That may affect your layout to produce a one size suits all.