Re: Harmonic performance - SSB vs CW

Glenn

Hi Nick,  it's just doodling right now.  I had also been thinking about doing a whole uBITX (with mods) in modular form also.  It could get expensive though re board making unless some smarts are applied to sizes and panelisation to hit the best cost/size ratio from current China suppliers.

It's also hard to form a 'final' schematic though. One also depends on the wisdom in this group for what is good and what is not so good, re mods. to take into a design.

glenn

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 09:53 AM, Nick VK4PLN wrote:
Hi Glen.
How about using omron g6s-2, they are 5v and just need the reverse diode, I reckon then can be switched directly buy the NANO..
and about half the size...

You beat me to it, I was about to fire up EasyEDA and slap a board together..
I am still thinking of doing an entire uBitx in modular format... For this exact reason, easy to replace a section when a major fault is identified...

Great work!
73 Nick VK4PLN