Bi-Colour tx/rx led

Ian Reeve

Using the wiring as detailed in earlier articles I find that 2.0K resistor in each outer lead with the led centre pin earhed (or -ve) gived for me just the right brightness. You could try 2.2K which for me was just a touch dim. I found the resistor values as shown on the picture of the led on veroboard was too bright and so I suggest a bit of experimentation.
I have fully assembled mine now which is "stock" using the mBITX case and using the included extra pcb's everything works straight off, no issues with receive or transmit audio.A lovely QRP rig at a very keen price.

73

M0IDR