Subject: Re: [BITX20] experience with Sunil VU3SUA's enclosures #ubitx
From: "Eddie Esserman" <ee@...>
Date: Wed, August 01, 2018 11:35 pm
To: BITX20@groups.io

Thanks Ian at ? for email.
Making good progress.  Don't think I will be using the digital connections on the back panel, but putting in the board.  Also switching from the panel.
Rest seems pretty well being resolved.  Need to find a good picture of the relay for the TX/RX LED connection.
And wiring the mic connector.  I'll learn Arduino on an easier board.  My first experience, and this is in place and seems to work.  That's another lesson.

Eddie