Re: Ubitx will be here tomorrow. Any suggestions for a Bitx newbie #ubitx

Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...>

Hi there..

do step 3 before step 2. Install that resistor first. Then apply power.

4. The software is already 'loaded'.

After you install in a case you will have left me behind. I am not interested in touch screens, etc. Enjoy your new radio:)

73,

Bill KU8H

On 08/02/2018 01:38 PM, Truffies wrote:
I just received my ubitx building this weekend on cardboard to see if works.

Questions on steps

1. build on cardboard
2. power
3 place 4.7k in key jack
4 ? do you need to load software?
5. Final listern test to see bands turning rec.
6. Test in dumb load transmit
7. OK build into a case
8. now ready to modify - AGC
9. LCD touch screen add software first to use screen?
(load hex and how to do in steps please where to find) dumb all new to me