click fix and squeal on transmit #ubitx

Ben AC1FG

Hi -- I have had my v3 ubitx working fine, and thought I would install the T/R click fix version 2 from http://www.nd6t.com/uBITX/TR%20Click%20Fix.htm. I'm fairly confident in the circuit I assembled, slightly less confident in the jumpers, trace-cutting, and attachment to the board. The click is still audible in the relay but not in headphones on either transition, and I get a loud squeal on transmit into a dummy load when the volume pot is more than slightly turned up. What should I be looking at to diagnose this?

I noticed continuity between the 12v line and the point marked Rx connection in this section after cutting the trace, which seemed odd: