Re: Volume with switch

Ian Reeve

Dear Eddie,

Here are some pics to help you:

Wiring of tx/rx led connections to board

Wiring of USB rear connector- a mini usb plug is inserted into the socket on the Arduino and then wired as shown to the USB socket on the rear panel.

Alternatively a USB mini to standard USB lead could be used and left loose out of the back of the case.

Re the switched pot, please see pictures on my separate email to you

73

Ian M0IDR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10