Re: Off Topic: Gap Antennas

Terence Taylor

I have had several reports from European folks attempting to access my web store and failing. Probably related to the EU privacy debacle.

On 8/1/2018 12:01 PM, DaveC wrote:
Can't get to Gap Antennas web site. Is it just me or something else that I have missed

73 Dave G8PGO
_._,_._,_
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join BITX20@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.