From: Kees T
Sent: Aug 1, 2018 4:36 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] ND6T AGC and Click kit wiring notes

A total of 888 AGC and/or Click mini-kits have now been ordered/shipped and I am out of AGC boards. Awaiting some parts from Mouser before I can ship the remaining ordered qtys.

I'm going to quit and pass the torch to someone else. Order rates have dropped off some, so maybe everyone who wanted a mini-kit has one ??

The AGC board and Click board Gerbers have been uploaded to the files section under my call.

"On order" and "shipped" information is available in the "Files" section under my call.

73 Kees K5BCQ