Re: Need Help

bdunk@...

Hi Allison,

Thanks for your help!

That what I thought so I order a replacement encoder from Digi-Key and installed it this morning still the same.

I just received my uBITX last week, it seemed to be working with a bit of hum but yesterday when I turned it on my encoder seems to have stopped working. When I turn the uBITX on the top line of the display reads uBITX v4.3 and the bottom line reads LSB A 7.149.950, when I turn the encoder shaft it changes only from 7.149.900 to 7.149.950! When I push the shaft in I get on the top line Band Select and an arrow that’s all that happens.

Best regards,