Re: The dreaded LSB and USB swap problem again

Raymond Edge

Hi Joel,

I am having a similar issue and just can’t seem to hit on the sweet spot. I am right now only .050 off frequency but it is enough to make it annoying.

My master Calibration is 143000 at the moment for that setting to still be offset.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Raymond – W9KHP

This email was brought to you by the Numbers 1 and 0.

No trees were harmed in sending this email but a lot of electrons were seriously inconvenienced.