Re: End Fed antennas w/ uBITX #ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

Yup, I finally figured that out from Arv's post.
Had been using the website to avoid inbox clutter.
I guess the solution is to establish a separate gmail account for bitx20 traffic.

For those using the groups.io website who wish to move to email messaes so they can shut down threads,
  go to https://groups.io/g/BITX20/messages
  click the "Groups.io" logo in the upper left corner of the webpage
  click the button to select the Bitx20 group
  click "Actions" on the bottom of the webpage
  click "All email"
  click "Yes" to verify the action

Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 10:41 AM, Ken Hansen wrote:

If you view the group in email, it has the following set of clickable options, which includes "Mute This Topic"