From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of K4LXY
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:47 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] uBitx for sale

uBitx assembled and in a nice case with built-in speaker. All cables to front and back panels have connectors for easy removal. I have added an internal BCI filter, updated the audio amp IC and made the sidetone volume adjustable.  A muting circuit has been added to eliminate audio pop when switching between receive and transmit.  The latest KD8CED firmware – v1.8 – is installed.

I have only used this on cw. A mic comes with it, and the output shows modulation on SSB, but from the discussion on this group, it may need a mic preamp to get full power output. I have not tried it on the air with SSB.

Selling this to move on to new projects.

$100 plus shipping.  For another $20, will include a Hi-Per-Mite audio filter module that makes it much more useable on cw.  Email for external photos.

73 Howard