Spurious RF at beginning of CW transmission in the uBitx

n1kw@...

When keying my new uBitx transceiver on CW into an antenna, I noticed that just as it transitions to TX mode, the reflected power meter would jump up momentarily and then return to normal. This would happen each time the rig was keyed and went from RX to TX. I suspected spurious output removed from the operating frequency. Looking at the output on a spectrum analyzer there is a nice broadband "mess" produced that I can of course hear in any receiver. Has anyone encountered this problem or know of a fix?

73,
Bob N1KW