Re: 2 uBitx available for donation to club

Lawrence Macionski <am_fm_radio@...>

VFW post 3115 Amateur Radio Club -WØVFW
4801 West Douglas Avenue
Wichita, KANSAS 67209

The 1st and Oldest VFW sponsored Amateur Radio Club in the USA.. Serving Veterans and their families. Plus the community.
Training, Licensing, Equipment, Public Service,
Available for service veterans and their families at the post is:
Complete HF station 50ft Tower Tribander, 2 repeaters VHF & UHF open to all.

Donations of radio equipment or check are gladly accepted. A donation letter will be returned as were are 501c3 non-profit.
Many of our veterans are disabled and living on fixed income.
We are looking for equipment as well for the ROBERT DOLE VETERANS HOSPITAL in Wichita which our members donate hundreds of hours every year.

Thank you for reading this-

Larry W8LM
ARRL Life member - Licensed 52 years
Past President, 2 Terms VFW post 3115 Amateur Radio Club- WØVFW, Wichita, KANSAS
Volunteer Examiner Team Leader, 10 years. Over 300 licensed.