Re: End Fed antennas w/ uBITX #ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

Looking at the groups.io website in my chrome browser, the bottom of each message shows
    "Reply",    "Like",   and   "More",    the  "More" expands to  "All Posts By This Member",  and "Report This Message".

No "Mutes this Topic" that I can find.
Perhaps I've missed it somehow, let me know if that's the case as it would be quite handy.

Perhaps you are using some email reader that allows you to reject a thread.
Unfortunately, not everyone does.

Regardless of whether I can kill a thread, I think the ability to move a discussion that
large numbers of forum members would just as soon not see would be a real plus on occasion.
Unlike an email exchange (also an alternative), anyone with any interest at all could follow
the conversation in that other forum.  Or sample it occasionally when they have time to kill.

Jerry

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 03:45 AM, Ken Hansen wrote:
At the bottom of every message is a series of links, one of which 'mutes this topic' for the subscriber.

Ken

On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:43 AM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:

If everyone had a means to hide certain threads when browsing the forum,
that should also work well enough. Unfortunately, that is not the case.