From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mvs Sarma
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 10:03 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Audio chip burn out.

the message got jumbled up

 here is it again.

you do get pin to pin replacement.

search out for NJM 2073 8 PIN DIP

THIS HAS BEEN DEALT WITH EXTENSIVELY BY EXPERTS.

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 8:31 PM, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

you do get pin to pin replacement.

search out for NJMBY EXPERTS.

THIS HAS BEEN DEALT WITH EXTENSIVELY 2073 8 PIN DIP.

all the best

regards

sarma

vu3zmv

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 8:26 PM, MAX <max@...> wrote:

I was using a shorted plug to plug into the key jack while testing an
antenna tuner.  I accidentally plugged the plug into the headphone jack.
When I realized my mistake and unplugged it there was no receiver audio.  I
assume that U1 is what burned out.  I didn't follow that thread very
closely but I did get that a pin for pin replacement does not exist.   I
don't remember what the solution was but I need it now.  Someone please
fill me in.  Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@...

Vacuum Tube  Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io