Audio chip burn out.

MAX <max@...>

I was using a shorted plug to plug into the key jack while testing an
antenna tuner. I accidentally plugged the plug into the headphone jack.
When I realized my mistake and unplugged it there was no receiver audio. I
assume that U1 is what burned out. I didn't follow that thread very
closely but I did get that a pin for pin replacement does not exist. I
don't remember what the solution was but I need it now. Someone please
fill me in. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Max. K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@...

Vacuum Tube Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io