Accidental Calibrate #ubitx #calibration

EI_Frank

Help.
I've just assembled my uBitx into the enclosure and powered it up with no problems. The audio quality was excellent on receive. I was scrolling thru the Settings about to set the BFO and accidentally clicked on the Calibrate mode, it went straight into a note, ("Tune to exactly 10Mhz") I turned the Encoder and pushed the button to try and get out of the mode. Since this disaster my excellent audio quality has deteriorated into a squeaky garbled nightmare.
How can I fix this and restore my uBitx to its former glory.??