Re: Receive pitch shifts when confirming.... #ubitx #ubitx-help #arduino

Ion Petroianu, VA3NOI

Michael,
I do not know what number you shall write in uBitx manager calibration field for your particular clock crystal (25 MHz crystal for SI clock generator). Why don't you try calibration using the setup menu of the radio itself? If the UT beacons on 5 MHz, 10 MHz and 15MHz cannot be received at your QTH try a SW broadcast station on a known frequency.
At my QTH I can hear loud and clear a Spanish broadcast on 7.210 MHz almost every day around 7:00 p.m. EDT.
To be able to use the S-meter you should have a voltage detector of the audio signal installed ay the hot end of the volume potentiometer.
You already have that if you install Don/Kees AGC kit.
You will connect your unused purple wire on the digital connector to the output of the voltage detector and enable S-meter function through uBitx manager.
To read more about that check Ian's website www.hamskey.com
73,
--
Ion