Re: Receive pitch shifts when confirming.... #ubitx #ubitx-help #arduino

Ion Petroianu, VA3NOI

Michael,
You found the right BFO frequency as 11997200.
At this point I would leave the uBitx manager aside and go to enable setup. Verify that your BFO is still 11997200 by going to Set carrier. If not adjust it to that and save by pressing PTT. Power reset the rig.
Power on and again enable setup. No go and do calibration by zero beating either 10 Mhz or 15 Mhz universal time beacon.
Make sure you are using USB (upper side band).
In my rig the number was 19. Find yours and save by pressing PTT. Power reset and check 7074 KHz for signal loud and clear when USB and no sound when LSB.
For me it worked like that. I am running 1.08 CEC firmware.
After the calibration was done I have used uBitx manager to set the S-meter and save my setup.
Hope it helps.
73,
--
Ion