Re: The dreaded LSB and USB swap problem again

I have another question regarding the uBitx Memory manager in the ongoing saga of calibration on the uBitx. Using the memory manager I was able to get the BFO dialed in perfectly, now I'm trying to get the master frequency calibrated. In the Master Calibration box is a number that is the stock configuration, what does that number represent? Is it frequency in Hz, mine has 161645 in that box. I've been making small changes to that number without seeing any change. Right now, I have to tune about 230 Hz lower to be able to hear a conversation normally. So what would I change that number to to change the frequency by 230Hz? Please help if you know.

Joel
N6ALT