Re: #ubitx Speaker Audio Challange #ubitx

Allen,

Recheck your speaker jack wiring. maybe a ground loop! You say no problem with headphones.

Raj

At 27/07/2018, you wrote:
Hi,

I have assembled a uBITX ver 3 board into into one of Sunil cases (amateurradiokits.in).
Updated the firmware to ver 1.08 KD8CEC firmware. This is proving to be a lot of fun.

The device is working great except that there is a loud hum coming through the speaker. Not when headphones are used.
Attached an audio file with audio through headphones then the speaker audio. The hum is present with the volume min.
Understand there are audio issues and I have later TDA2822 chip, not the WX.

Open to any suggestions as how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance,

Allen
VK3ARH