Re: The dreaded LSB and USB swap problem again

Jacob,

Thanks for pointng me in the general direction. I used the uBitx Memory Manager and loaded Ian’s example calibration values into my uBitx, so now I'm at least up and running. I’m 200hz high in frequency and the BFO setting is off a bit because the audio is very bassy but at least I can tweak it from here. I have to figure what value to enter to get it closer on frequency. The stock calibration routine is totally broken. I was able to use it on my first uBitx successfully but it totally does not work anymore.

Joel
N6ALT