Re: uBITX How to wire key jack for paddles?

G8HAV

Hi Kevin

This is the circuit from ubitz.net for straight key and iambic key.

I have avoided the straight key jack by wiring a stereo plug with the straight key wire connected to the DIT contact. (In my case it is the ring as I have a left handed iambic key). I am using Ian's 1.08 firmware version which allows you to select straight key or iambic key. Just plug in the appropriate key and away you go.

Peter Paul Fox G8HAV
Mid-Cheshire Amateur Radio Society
5 Llandovery Close
Winsford