Re: si5351a CLK drive levels in uBITX #ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

Yup.
In addition to under-driving the mixer, we are over-loading the si5351 outputs.
Some previous speculation regarding the si5351 attenuators can be found here:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/46122

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 01:05 PM, ajparent1/KB1GMX wrote:
I agree full throttle and cut the attenuators out or down.  If anything I'd expect the birdies
to go down with the mixers run at a reasonable level rather than underdriven.

I have to assemble everything to measure that but I'd expect better results.