Re: End Fed antennas w/ uBITX #ubitx

John

Hey Bo,
Since I'm still laid-up and on sick leave due to knee surgery, I have plenty of time to try out new ideas.  Frankly, I bored out of my mind.  I have extremely good luck with the antenna I've built - had it about a year or so - and used it with good results on SSB, FT8, and WSPR.  That being said, I will look into the 49:1 as mentioned here and maybe it will be the latest and greatest for me as well.  It's the building and trying part of the hobby that I like the most (even though it is sometimes the most frustrating), and I am always looking for another interesting project to try.

73's
John W5JXN